We have a variety of Custom face mask for toddler and youth as well Adults. They are soft and easy to wash. Some styles are reversible.
- One size fits all
- Recommended for daily use
- Very breathable
- All day comfort
- Voice remains clear at a 6 foot distance
- Friendly non-clinical stylish look
Please select the style that include personalization, add it to your cart and when you are ready to check out a Message to seller box will show up. Please type the name you would like on this design. If you have any question you can chat with us by clicking here
- Some designs can be printed in a mask made with a combination of cotton and polyester.
- All masks are made Industrially by recognized companies
The sizes are the following for one size fit all.
- Only Adult white, White and Black masks comes with filters
- Large Size available for Adult Black and White mix. Choose Color BLK & WH L Adult
- Adjusting ear Piece only Available in: Youth Blk and Wh, Adult White and White and Adult BLK & WH Large
•••Some Design might look a little smaller depending on the size of the mask•••
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ You can always visit our Etsy shop to find more available designs
- Wash to sanitize after wearing.
- Avoid dryer when possible.
- Individuals should be careful not to touch eyes, nose and mouth when removing face mask and wash hands immediately after removing.
***Due to COVID-19 and the nature of Masks being worn on the face, we are not accepting any returns on these items***
***Once your face masks order has been processed, we cannot issue a refund or cancel the order.**
BM Custom Design makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases. The mask should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. Cloth face coverings should not be placed on young children under age 4, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance. Refer to the CDC for proper guidelines